- A puzzle in the form of a plastic cube covered with multicoloured squares, which the player attempts to twist and turn so that all the squares on each face are of the same colour.More example sentences
- But lovers of kaleidoscopes, Rubik's cubes, and jigsaw and other puzzles should have a field day.
- The Rubik's cube was simply a puzzle whose original intentions mystified him, and he could not fathom the purpose for which it was designed.
- It's been a while since I played with a Rubik's cube.
1980s: named after Erno Rubik (born 1944), its Hungarian inventor.
More definitions of Rubik's cubeDefinition of Rubik's cube in:
- The US English dictionary