- A salad of mixed diced vegetables with mayonnaise.More example sentences
- There is just one complaint today by a Russian juggler, who is eating the pile of Russian salad on his plate.
- According to the material before the court Newton's review was merciless - attacking the cakes and desserts, the Russian salad, the state of the cutlery, the use of granulated chicken flavour booster and jumbo bottles of tomato sauce.
- We decided to order the Tartar Kofte at 2.32 leva with white beans, lutenitsa (which is a sauce of peppers and tomatoes), a Russian salad and rice.
More definitions of Russian saladDefinition of Russian salad in:
- The US English dictionary