- Tea laced with rum and typically served with lemon.More example sentences
- His brother annexed him while his sister bustled around serving us with the inevitable Russian tea.
- It is an hour after the game, and a dozen of us are at Fred's house for ‘tea’, which means your choice of Russian tea, Pernod, beer, or whiskey.
- A pot of Russian tea, her customary holiday beverage, simmers on the stove; plates of iced sugar cookies wait to be carried to sideboards and coffee tables.
More definitions of Russian teaDefinition of Russian tea in:
- The US English dictionary