- An Asian climbing plant of the dock family, with long clusters of white or pink flowers, which is sometimes cultivated as a fast-growing screening plant.
More example sentences
- Fallopia baldschuanica, family Polygonaceae
- They cut away the dead wood, the ivy, the Russian vine, leaving a nearly naked yew and Scots pine, which may well survive and regenerate.
- On an impulse (always a mistake), I planted a mile a minute Russian vine which I thought might fill the bill until the pyracantha gets going.
- For added interest, Brenda has some clematis, honeysuckle, winter-flowering jasmine and Russian vine as climbers.