Definition of Sagittarius in English:
2.1 (a Sagittarius) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Sagittarius.
- So - to sum up, yes it is quite possible that your soul mate will not turn out to be a sun sign Aries, Gemini, Libra or Sagittarius, and could well be a sun sign Taurus, or indeed any of the other signs.
- I'm a Sagittarius anyway, and with Moon in Gemini there's definitely a two-thing with me.
- Gemini and Sagittarius also revel in diversity.
- sense 2.Example sentences
- But Sagittarians are notorious plant-killers, although it's usually herbicide-by-neglect, not malicious intent.
- Though you energetic Sagittarians do like a green light to power full steam ahead, this week's cosmic traffic signals are unmistakably amber.
- Everyone's imperfections are on display this week - though smart Sagittarians will refrain from comment.
Pronunciation: /sadʒɪˈtɛːrɪən/noun& adjective
Words that rhyme with SagittariusAquarius, calcareous, Darius, denarius, gregarious, hilarious, multifarious, nefarious, omnifarious, precarious, senarius, Stradivarius, temerarious, various, vicarious
Definition of Sagittarius in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan