- Relating to a Roman Catholic educational religious order founded near Turin in 1859 and named after St Francis de Sales.More example sentences
- Generous donations will be welcome for St. Luke's Salesian missions in Lesotho, South Africa.
- The annual Salesian Pilgrimage to Our Lady's Shrine at Knock is on this Saturday, May 18.
- She lived in a compound in the outback with Salesian nuns, about three hours drive from Nairobi, and survived on a diet of fruit and vegetables.
nounBack to top
- A member of the Salesian order.More example sentences
- He had thought about four or five different orders before entering the Salesians.
- He collects new stories of the work being carried out by the Salesians in the countries he visits and has articles regularly published in the Salesian Bulletin.
- Fr Michael Smith, provincial of the Salesians of Don Bosco missionaries in Ireland, said Fr Declan had a heart of gold.
More definitions of SalesianDefinition of Salesian in:
- The US English dictionary