- The Munda language of the Santals, with over 3 million speakers.More example sentences
- The Akademi is also giving more attention to translation works in Santali and Bodo languages which had been declared as national languages recently.
- He spoke Santali fluently and was a much loved parish priest in Baladih.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to the Santals or their language.More example sentences
- The Keonjhar bandh call given by the Bharatiya Janata Party evoked total response in the urban areas of the district even as the rural pockets, mostly inhabited by the Santali tribals, reportedly remained neutral to the agitation.