- A small chilli pepper which is the hottest variety available.More example sentences
- I was invited to take some peppers home, and so I filled my hands with habañeros, Scotch bonnets, Serranos and several other types that I didn't recognize.
- The method of preparing meat with a dry rub, using scorching-hot Scotch bonnet peppers, was developed by runaway slaves to spice up the wild boars they chased down while hiding in the Blue Mountains.
- The skin is blackened to form a crisp casing that seals in the meat's moisture, and slathered in a distinctive sauce made with allspice, potent Scotch bonnets and thyme.
More definitions of Scotch bonnetDefinition of Scotch bonnet in:
- The US English dictionary