- Whisky distilled in Scotland, especially from malted barley: [count noun]: the most richly flavoured of all Scotch whiskiesMore example sentences
- Most of their output was blended Scotch whisky rather than single malt, primarily the Highland Queen and Bailie Nicol Jarvie brands.
- Older is not necessarily better when it comes to fine single-malt Scotch whisky.
- His drinks of choice are Pernod, Tequila, Southern Comfort, Jim Beam and any Scotch whisky that costs more than Chivas Regal.
More definitions of Scotch whiskyDefinition of Scotch whisky in:
- The US English dictionary