noun (plural Scotchmen)• dated
- A Scotsman.More example sentences
- There is no natural reason why an Englishman or a Scotchman should not be as punctual in performing agreements as a Dutchman.
- Out of the darkness we could hear laughter and see lighted matches, a German lighting a Scotchman's cigarette and vice versa, exchanging cigarettes and souvenirs.
- The C Club is for Scotchmen, and the enthusiasts turn up in kilts and sporrans.
More definitions of ScotchmanDefinition of Scotchman in:
- The US English dictionary