- 1 (also Scottie dog) A Scottish terrier.More example sentences
- Many will remember seeing her walking with her Scottie dog locally, especially in Sheen Common and Richmond Park.
- The Scottie makes a fine watchdog and is completely loyal and loving.
- Fred needs to keep busy, because Ginger's given up men for dogs, a little Scottie that she takes for walks on deck.
- 2Used as a nickname for a Scotsman.More example sentences
- Amber had no idea why she was crying, but had she confided in a certain Scottie she might have found out.
More definitions of ScottieDefinition of Scottie in:
- The US English dictionary