- A small terrier of a rough-haired short-legged breed.More example sentences
- Our mascot is a Scottish terrier known as McFog the Dog - very clever indeed.
- The most memorable campaign remarks of 1944 were FDR's mocking defense of Fala, his Scottish terrier, against the charge that he sent a destroyer to fetch the pooch from Alaska.
- Some passers-by said they had seen a Scottish terrier earlier but didn't know where she had gone.
More definitions of Scottish terrierDefinition of Scottish terrier in:
- The US English dictionary