- A title or form of address used of or to a Spanish-speaking unmarried woman, corresponding to Miss.More example sentences
- You have a beautiful smile my little señorita!
- The boys are dressed like dusty caballeros and the gals are decked out like the pretty señoritas on old Havana cigar boxes.
- Goya does it with contrapposto, his señorita swivelling in her black lace mantilla, hand to waist, her eye caught by something outside the painting.
Spanish, diminutive of Señora.
More definitions of SeñoritaDefinition of Señorita in:
- The US English dictionary