noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A barbiturate drug used as a sedative and hypnotic.More example sentences
- The inquest heard Dr Iqbal first prescribed the barbiturate Seconal for the princess in July 1999 after another patient told him she needed the drugs.
- Raving, starving herself, addicted to Seconal and Dexedrine, Tippy makes a dramatic transformation from beautiful to mean.
- Devastated, Auden increased his intake of Benzedrine and Seconal to help him sleep.
More definitions of SeconalDefinition of Seconal in:
- The US English dictionary