nounNorth American • trademark
- A guide dog trained to lead blind people.More example sentences
- ‘She regards the use of Seeing Eye dogs as an abdication of human responsibility and, because they live as ‘servants’ and are denied the companionship of other dogs, she is wholly opposed to their use.’
- Is he one of those Seeing Eye dogs or something?
- It all sounds wonderful, yet how a walking robot should be constructed and programmed to be as mobile as, say, a Seeing Eye dog, is still an open question.
More definitions of Seeing Eye dogDefinition of Seeing Eye dog in:
- The US English dictionary