noun (plural same)
- A member of an aboriginal people of western Malaysia.More example sentences
- The country's indigenous population includes the orang asli, which is commonly divided into the Negritos (a nomadic hunting people), the Senoi (an agrarian people), and the Jakun (an agrarian people).
- At the Cameron Highlands we'll find the Senoi, the dream people.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to the Senoi.More example sentences
- They are the homes of the Semai, part of the Senoi group of Orang Asli.
- Dreaming is said to play a vital role in the lives of the Senoi tribe of Malaysia.
a local name .