- The South Sotho language of the Basotho people, an official language in Lesotho and South Africa, with over 5 million speakers.More example sentences
- The Sotho language, or Sesotho, is a Bantu language closely related to Setswana.
- While her mother tongue is Afrikaans, she speaks some Spanish and some Sesotho, learned while in Maseru.
- They translated the Bible into Sesotho, taught us how to scribble on slate to represent our language, printed books, and so on.
the name in Sesotho.
More definitions of SesothoDefinition of Sesotho in:
- The US English dictionary