- The Bantu language of the Tswana people, related to the Sotho languages and spoken by over 4 million people in southern Africa.More example sentences
- Her poems are crafted about the identity of black people in South Africa and she writes in Setswana and Sepedi.
- The signs are in English and Setswana - none of the Bushmen in the reserve read either of these languages.
- Ninety percent of the population is said to speak Setswana.
the name in Setswana.
More definitions of SetswanaDefinition of Setswana in:
- The US English dictionary