(also Sri /sri/)
- A title of respect used before the name of a man, a god, or a sacred book: Shri ChaudhuriMore example sentences
- The original text of this article used the future tense, indicating that the book Sri Chaitanya-sikshamrita had not yet been published.
- The history of Bilvamangala Thakura is given in a book called Shri Vallabha-digvijaya.
- At 15, he had his debut at the Sri Rajagopala Swamy Temple at Mannargudi.
from Sanskrit Śrī 'beauty, fortune', used as an honorific title.
More definitions of ShriDefinition of Shri in:
- The US English dictionary