- The fairy people of Irish folklore, said to live beneath the hills and often identified as the remnant of the ancient Tuatha Dé Danann.More example sentences
- From that point on they became known as the Sidhe, so they are as much ancient Gods and Goddesses as they are faeries.
- Based on the Irish myth for Sidhe they are immortal and fair creatures.
- In this prologue, I will explain the various tribes mentioned, namely selkies, Sidhe, phoukas, and halflings, as many readers may not have heard of them before.
from Irish aos sidhe 'people of the fairy mound'.
More definitions of SidheDefinition of Sidhe in:
- The US English dictionary