- An adherent of Sikhism.More example sentences
- The Sikh Coalition would also like to encourage all Sikhs to wear the kirpan freely.
- Although idol worship is not indicated in Sikhism, many Sikhs attend Hindu temples.
- Although the Sikh God is beyond description Sikhs feel able to pray to God as a person and a friend who cares for them.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to Sikhs or Sikhism.More example sentences
- The presentations focused on general principles and beliefs of Sikhism and the Sikh identity.
- This hymn-singing is called Kirtan, and is an essential part of Sikh worship.
- Maestro of Sikh music, Dya Singh performs a special concert in Byron.
from Punjabi 'disciple', from Sanskrit śiṣya.
More definitions of SikhDefinition of Sikh in:
- The US English dictionary