- A member of an order of women founded for educational or charitable purposes, especially that founded in Dublin in 1827.More example sentences
- Former members of the Sisters of Mercy in the town will join with those still living and working in Athy to attend the Mass.
- The women were from the Convent of the Sisters of Mercy.
- A proposal from the Sisters of Mercy that the town council would take the Moat into its ownership has been rejected for the time being.
More definitions of Sister of MercyDefinition of Sister of Mercy in:
- The US English dictionary