- A small long-haired terrier of a slate-coloured or fawn-coloured Scottish breed.More example sentences
- Underneath her skirt, a small dog, a Skye terrier, was seen.
- The Skye terrier, who followed his master's remains as they were taken to be buried at Greyfriars, watched over the grave for 14 years until his death.
- In Atkinson's book Bobby is a Skye terrier, but Figg said there are no contemporary references to the breed.
More definitions of Skye terrierDefinition of Skye terrier in:
- The US English dictionary