- A dry white wine produced in the region of northern Italy around the village of Soave, near Verona.More example sentences
- You sit down, a plate of pasta arrives and a bottle of Soave, and, suddenly, you relax, and a sigh comes from deep inside - ‘Aaaaaah’.
- My cousins had visited our tight little terraced house, stayed for the mind-altering Soave then in fashion, and reached 2am without exhausting the singalongs.
- I found Sainsbury's very cheap Soave (three litres, £10.55) a good introduction to Italian wine.
More definitions of SoaveDefinition of Soave in:
- The US English dictionary