A yucca with long stiff sword-shaped leaves and tall, slender spikes of white flowers, found from the southern US to the Caribbean.
- Yucca aloifolia, family Agavaceae
More example sentences
- The Spanish bayonet tends to topple over and re-root itself, where the Spanish Dagger is stationary.
- Do not plant Spanish bayonet near walkways, patios or in areas frequented by children and pets.
- My picture of the Spanish bayonet flower, with its embedded yucca moths, was unsatisfactory.
Definition of Spanish bayonet in:
- The US English dictionary