- A large onion with a mild flavour.More example sentences
- The melt-in-your-mouth morsels are served with Spanish onions, red peppers and capers, creating one of those memorable dishes that demand a return visit.
- Dice mango, kiwi fruit, avocado, Spanish onion and red capsicum in a mixing bowl and add coriander and season to taste.
- The generous portion came in a mass of chunks and tentacles, mixed with sliced Spanish onion, lemon and capers, barely warm and expertly cooked.
More definitions of Spanish onionDefinition of Spanish onion in:
- The US English dictionary