- A +-shaped cross, red on a white background (especially as a national emblem of England).More example sentences
- We all wear England shirts on match days and I fly a St George's cross on my car.
- James himself adopted the new style of King of Great Britain and designed a new flag, incorporating the St Andrew's saltire and the St George's cross.
- Jenson Button has a new helmet design for this weekend's race, featuring the English St George's cross rather than the British Union Flag.
More definitions of St George's crossDefinition of St George's cross in:
- The US English dictionary