- A lightweight mounting for a film camera which keeps it steady for filming when handheld or moving.More example sentences
- For the first time Clarke used the Steadicam to shoot the characters in long, continuous takes to give the impression of ceaseless motion and neurotic energy, a technique he used extensively in later films.
- Again shot digitally, each version encompasses the action with a roaming Steadicam in one single take.
- Yes, we'd all like to shoot on 16 mm, or work with dollies and tracks and Steadicams, but even if we can, that doesn't mean we must.
More definitions of SteadicamDefinition of Steadicam in:
- The US English dictionary