noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A synthetic stretchable fabric which is permeable to air and water vapour, used in sports and outdoor clothing.More example sentences
- With the introduction of high-tech fabrics like Supplex in the 1990s, the world of dancewear and athletic gear took a step closer.
- Summer weight Supplex nylon has a unique moisture-management treatment to help disperse perspiration.
- The material behaves the same as our standard Supplex, but is ultra lightweight with a more satiny feel.
More definitions of SupplexDefinition of Supplex in:
- The US English dictionary