(also Swiss army penknife)
noun( • trademark in the UK)
- A penknife incorporating several blades and other tools such as scissors and screwdrivers.More example sentences
- You'll need to scrape out his hooves twice a day, and not with that tool on a Swiss army knife if you're fond of your fingertips.
- Nervously, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his Swiss army knife and opened the blade.
- Craft scissors, surgical scissors, sewing scissors, corkscrews, Swiss army knives and bottle openers, all available at unbeatable prices!
More definitions of Swiss army knifeDefinition of Swiss army knife in:
- The US English dictionary