- Cheese from Switzerland, typically containing large holes.More example sentences
- Layer with thinly sliced, snipped prosciutto and grated Parmesan cheese or sliced Swiss cheese.
- On the way home we talked longingly of sleep and filled ourselves enormous sandwiches of Swiss cheese, slivered bell peppers, fresh basil leaves, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- The pork schnitzel with Swiss cheese was especially to be recommended, but there is a substantial Thai and international list of dishes from which to choose.
More definitions of Swiss cheeseDefinition of Swiss cheese in:
- The US English dictionary