- A form of chorea chiefly affecting children, associated with rheumatic fever. Formerly called St Vitus's dance.More example sentences
- The criteria list major manifestations that include carditis, erythema marginatum, polyarthritis, subcutaneous nodules, and Sydenham's chorea.
- Included in this general category is Sydenham's chorea, but it does not lead to carditis.
- Singer also characterized the evidence for the post-streptococcal infection etiology of PANDAS as circumstantial, and deemed it unproven even for Sydenham's chorea.
More definitions of Sydenham's choreaDefinition of Sydenham's chorea in:
- The US English dictionary