- The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke, which describe events from a similar point of view, as contrasted with that of John.More example sentences
- The book's treatment of the Synoptic Gospels is much too brief to be enlightening.
- The Synoptic Gospels are permeated with teaching about the kingdom of God.
- Some scholars put a cautious date on Thomas, for example, in the middle of the first century, before the Synoptic Gospels.
More definitions of Synoptic GospelsDefinition of Synoptic Gospels in:
- The US English dictionary