- The central part of a person’s face, including the forehead, nose, and chin, especially as having oilier skin than the rest of the face: there’s a strong possibility of a shiny T-zone on a warm dayMore example sentences
- Women with combination skin develop the tell-tale shiny T-zone along the forehead, nose and chin - where the sebaceous glands are more numerous.
- Skin that is oily in the T-zone (the forehead, chin and the area surrounding the nose), signals a combination skin of normal to oily, the most common skin type.
- Before doing anything else, she dabs Halle's T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) with loose powder, using a large powder puff to pick up excess moisture.
T designating the shape of the area defined.
More definitions of T-zoneDefinition of T-zone in:
- The US English dictionary