- Ta-ta for now: anyway, TTFN, and hopefully I’ll have plenty of time to write when I get backMore example sentences
- TTFN, we are off out to have a pub lunch.
- His jocular banter delivered through mutinous teeth has me reaching for the off-switch quicker than you can say TTFN (ta-ta for now - aaargh!)
- In fact a month ago my plan was to close up shop at the one year mark, say TTFN, and delete my account.
1940s: popularized by its use as a catchphrase in the 1940s BBC radio programme ITMA.
More definitions of TTFNDefinition of TTFN in:
- The US English dictionary