- A prepared pre-packed meal that only requires heating before it is ready to eat.More example sentences
- A burger probably makes the ultimate TV dinner: there's no etiquette involved, no need for cutlery, and if you need a pudding afterwards, you haven't made it big enough.
- Thompson's curriculum includes a segment on American popular cuisine, and Gerry Thomas, who invented the TV dinner in 1954, is a regular guest speaker in Thompson's classroom.
- On a rare night at home she says she's never knowingly eaten a TV dinner: she'd rather eat a boiled egg.
More definitions of TV dinnerDefinition of TV dinner in:
- The US English dictionary