noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A polyamide fabric or fibre with a soft, silky feel.More example sentences
- The new Super Lite Vest is made of Nylon Tactel fabric.
- He also reported a good response to fabrics that utilized high-tech fibers and nylon variants such as Tactel combined with cotton, wool or viscose.
- The styles feature 100% Nylon Tactel with antibacterial and UV protection and moisture management properties.
More definitions of TactelDefinition of Tactel in:
- The US English dictionary