- An English-based creole language of Suriname. Also called Sranan.More example sentences
- The native tribes in the interior, however, use their own language, and the African tribes use Taki-Taki, a pidgin English.
- Sranan is sometimes also called Sranan Tongo ‘Suriname tongue’ or Taki-Taki ‘talktalk’.
- This, at least, is our conclusion, because ever since that time, three hundred years ago, an English-based Creole (called Sranan, Negro-English, Surinaams, or Taki-Taki) has been the national language of Suriname.
an alteration of talkee-talkee.
More definitions of Taki-TakiDefinition of Taki-Taki in:
- The US English dictionary