2.1 (a Taurus) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Taurus.
More example sentences
- If someone was supposed to have been a Taurus but ends up as a Pisces, how does this affect their lives?
- But the reality is that, although he may be quite fanciful, he is still a Taurus, the most fixed and stable sign of the zodiac.
- Most people know whether they are a Virgo, or a Taurus, or whatever.
- sense 2.More example sentences
- They were closely followed by Taureans and Pisceans.
- But all Taureans have a habit of suppressing anger and frustration, which can lead to a variety of psychological disorders.
- Like most Taureans, an individual born into this combination will be calm, sympathetic, sensual and fun-loving.
Pronunciation: /ˈtɔːrɪən, tɔːˈriːən/noun & adjective
More definitions of TaurusDefinition of Taurus in:
- The US English dictionary