noun (plural same or Telugus)
- 1A member of a people forming the majority population of the south Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.More example sentences
- Kannadigas, Telugus, Tamils have all settled down here and contributed their own culture to mingle with the local culture to create a truly Bangalorean ethos.
- The ethos and cultures of Tamilians and Telugus are as different as chalk and cheese.
- This is a small effort to remind Telugus about their rich traditions that are on the wane.
- 2 [mass noun] The Dravidian language of the Telugu, with about 72 million speakers.More example sentences
- The Research Centre will soon come out with similar Internet search engines for Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada languages, he said.
- The thriller is also slated for release in at least two other languages - Tamil and Telugu.
- A versatile linguist, he has acted in every major regional language including Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi and Telegu.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to the Telugu or their language.More example sentences
- An official Website will also be launched containing about 2,000 pages with information ranging from the history of the language to Telugu software.
- These books will be available in English and the publishers have plans of bringing these comics in Bengali, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu languages too.
- Because, rarely would one have the pleasant opportunity of having two lovely actresses from Telugu film world knocking their doors and wanting to spend some time with their families.
from the name in Telugu, teluṅgu.
More definitions of TeluguDefinition of Telugu in:
- The US English dictionary