- 1A variety of wine grape grown in Spain, used to make Rioja wine.More example sentences
- In both places, wines are made mainly from the red grape Tempranillo.
- It's a youthful blend of mainly Tempranillo with a little Cabernet and Merlot.
- Their luxury 100 per cent Tempranillo, single estate Riojas have come to the notice of a wine guru.
- 1.1A red wine made from the Tempranillo grape.More example sentences
- Many contemporary Tempranillos are perky but very slight.
- The second room holds the Tempranillos.
- Older Tempranillos were so expensive that no one could afford them.
named after a village in northern Spain.
More definitions of TempranilloDefinition of Tempranillo in:
- The US English dictionary