- Relating to or in the style of Tennyson.More example sentences
- Nowadays we see it as a piece of pleasing folklore, full of Tennysonian resonance.
- This is not some idealised Tennysonian image of female purity.
- They eschewed the old Tennysonian order and its sustained Edwardian echoes.
nounBack to top
- An admirer or student of Tennyson or his work.More example sentences
- Like many Tennysonians, he does not seem to have been a ready convert to his great contemporary.
More definitions of TennysonianDefinition of Tennysonian in:
- The US English dictionary