- The Hebrew name of God transliterated in four letters as YHWH or JHVH and articulated as Yahweh or Jehovah.More example sentences
- The most frequently used names in the Bible are the Tetragrammaton, and Elohim.
- In the Cabala, the Quaternical system is the Tetragrammaton, the four-letter name of God, commonly pronounced Yahweh or Jehovah.
- Twenty-six is the numerical value of the letters of the sacred name of God in Hebrew, of the Tetragrammaton.
Greek, neuter of tetragrammatos 'having four letters', from tetra- 'four' + gramma, grammat- 'letter'.
More definitions of TetragrammatonDefinition of Tetragrammaton in:
- The US English dictionary