- A member of the Texas State police force (formerly, of certain locally mustered regiments during the Mexican War).More example sentences
- It's identical to those used by many a Texas Ranger and other border lawmen in the early decades of the 20th century.
- Was I actually holding a revolver used by a Texas Ranger during the Mexican War?
- He would migrate to Texas and wind up as a Texas Ranger in 1918, stationed in the Big Bend District.
More definitions of Texas RangerDefinition of Texas Ranger in:
- The US English dictionary