- trademark for chlorpromazine.More example sentences
- Within weeks he committed suicide by taking a huge overdose of his prescribed Thorazine.
- For some 40 years before, medications like Thorazine, Haldol, and Mellaril were given to patients with schizophrenia or psychosis to silence their voices and calm their agitation.
- And, just so you'll know, Justin hasn't been on Thorazine since he's been here.
1950s: formed from elements of the systematic name.
More definitions of ThorazineDefinition of Thorazine in:
- The US English dictionary