- A female Titan.More example sentences
- Knowing that she begins a new tradition, LaMotte chooses to address the Mother of the Muses, Mnemosyne, ‘thou Titaness, / Thou ancient one, daughter of Heaven and Earth’ instead of Calliope, the muse of epic poetry.
- From this union she bore the nine Titans and three Titanesses each of whom took a brother as husband.
- She was the Goddess of Wisdom, and the daughter of the Titaness who basically personified it.
More definitions of TitanessDefinition of Titaness in:
- The US English dictionary