- 1A saddle horse of a light breed first developed at the Trakehnen stud near Kaliningrad in Russia.More example sentences
- Katrina was very nice and her big Trakehner gelding Shadow was a terrific jumper.
- My mom was involved with organizing a celebratory performance of Trakehner horses.
- The Trakehner stallion put in a flowing and brilliant test, showing off the excellent foundation he received in Germany.
- 2A type of fence used in horse trials, which consists of a ditch spanned by centre rails.More example sentences
- The hold lasted 54 minutes, leaving two competitors to walk around in front of fence 7, an imposing Trakehner.
early 20th century: from German.
More definitions of TrakehnerDefinition of Trakehner in:
- The US English dictionary