- 1An intermediate-term interest-bearing bond issued by the US Treasury.More example sentences
- You can take money, put it in a hundred percent guaranteed safe investment called a Treasury note, guaranteed by the taxing authority…
- The two-year Treasury note saw yields jump 21 basis points this week to 3.37%, while 5-year yields increased 15 basis points to 4.60%.
- The two-year Treasury note saw yields decline 6 basis points to 3.13% and 5-year yields declined 3 basis points to 4.32%.
More definitions of Treasury noteDefinition of Treasury note in:
- The US English dictionary