- 1A variety of wine grape widely cultivated in Italy and elsewhere.More example sentences
- The grape used in balsamic vinegar is the white Trebbiano that is crushed after harvesting and the raw juice is left to sit until it just starts to ferment.
- 1.1A wine made from the Trebbiano grape.More example sentences
- In Italy it is the most important of the Trebbianos, part of the composition of Chianti and other famous wines.
- Ranging from the fizzy Lambruscos to hearty Sangiovese-based reds and the pale, dry Trebbianos, there is a bit of something for everyone.
- At Florence, the principal consumer of the town's output, Montecarlo cost more than the Trebbianos, the whites of the Chianti area and the wines of the Greve Valley.
Italian, from the name of the River Trebbia, in northern central Italy.
More definitions of TrebbianoDefinition of Trebbiano in:
- The US English dictionary