nounBritish • informal
- A rich young person who adopts an ethnic lifestyle and lives in a non-affluent urban area.More example sentences
- Apart from a few spoiled Trustafarians, young people with large debts do not have any capital to fall back on.
- If he's accompanied by the security services, I must say they disguise themselves as Trustafarians and Chianti-drinkers very well.
- At the same time I'd observe that Trustafarians are victims too.
More definitions of TrustafarianDefinition of Trustafarian in:
- The US English dictionary